The 6th Annual SEED20 on Monday evening was a huge success with a prize pool of $46,000, an original spoken word performance by Herrison Chicas, and our largest audience to date – over 900 in attendance! #SEED20 was even trending on twitter! All ten finalists shone and told their stories of transformation, hope, and change with conviction, humor, and passion. At the end of the night, there could only be 5 prize winners.
- Wells Fargo People’s Choice Grand Prize of $20,000 (voted on by the audience): Profound Gentlemen, Jason Terrell
- 2nd Place Prize of $12,500 (voted on by judging panel): Philips Academy, Phil Blount
- 3rd Place Prize of $7,500 (voted on by judging panel): Charlotte Rescue Mission, Tony Marciano
- Coaches’ Award of $5,000 (voted on by SEED20 coaches): Restore Global, Steven Wray
- SEED20 Community Vote of $1,000 (20 Day Website Vote): Children’s Attention Home, Debra Eident