Matt Olin returned as Master of Ceremony bringing his creativity to the SEED2o stage. Our panel of judges— Jay Bilas, Corri Smith, and Jason Terrell— offered insightful feedback on the three-minute pitches. All ten finalists shone and told their stories of transformation, hope, and change with conviction, humor, and passion. At the end of the night, there could only be 5 prize winners.
- Wells Fargo People’s Choice Grand Prize of $20,000 (voted on by the audience): ChemoCars, Zach Bolster
- 2nd Place Prize of $12,500 (voted on by judging panel): Transcend Charlotte, Cole Monroe
- 3rd Place Prize of $7,500 (voted on by judging panel): 100 Gardens, Sam Fleming
- Coaches’ Award of $5,000 (voted on by SEED20 coaches): ZABS Place, Bentzion Groner
- SEED20 Community Vote of $1,000 (14 Day Website Vote): INTech Camp for Girls, Khalia Braswell